Cable Park Kiteboarding LessonsLearn kiteboard skills on a no wind day, no kite required! Kiteboard using a steady pull circular aerial cable on a freshwater lake, without worrying about a kite. Simulates kiteboarding like nothing else on the planet.
The Cable Park kiteboarding lesson is strongly recommended for students without on-water board skills. When you are learning to kiteboard, you are learning two sports at the same time - the board part and the kite part. Taking a kiteboarding lesson at the Cable Park allows you to focus on the board skills, and then add a kite later on, or while you are learning kite skills.
Lessons start at 9 AM (10:30 AM fall and winter days) on no wind days only, closed Mondays. On busy weekend days we provide an extra afternoon instruction session at 2 PM.
Watch the experience of other students at the Cable Park here.
- Learn to ride a kiteboard
- Practice upwind kiteboarding technique
- Learn kiteboard skills required for turning with the kite
- 1 hour of instruction , 2 hours of riding (3 hours total lesson time)
- All equipment including kiteboards, lifejackets, radio helmets and your choice of wetsuits or rash guards
- Video analysis to accelerate your kiteboard skills
- Digital pictures and movies of your rides used during instruction are e-mailed to you after your lesson
- Transportation to/from Cable Park (if staying at our Affordable Luxury Accomodations)
$175 per student (or counts as 2 hours of a 6 Hour or 9 Hour Private Lesson Package)
A reservation is required. To make a reservation call (954) 536-7512 or click here.